How To Find Products For Selling On Ebay Wholesale / Dropshipping On eBay
This is a very important question that needs a lot of research to answer it.
You are one of 2 persons, either someone who owns his products and want to start selling on eBay, so you can go ahead and start selling or someone who is just entering the world of ebay. I here assume that you are the second person, so how you are going to find products for selling on ebay.
If you have good budget, you need to have products at wholesale prices to buy it and then list it on ebay for selling.
But if you don't have enough money to start, what you are going to do?? Have you heard about dropshipping on ebay. This what most ebay PowerSellers use. [PowerSellers rank among the most successful sellers on eBay in terms of sales and customer satisfaction].
So you should ask yourself a question..Am I going to buy wholesale or Am I going to use dropshipping on ebay ??
If you decided to buy wholesale and sell as a retailer, you should be aware of the following:
1. Before listing your products for selling on ebay, You need to know which products are in demand. eBay Pulse http://pulse.ebay.com is a free tool offered by eBay that will show you the top ten searches on eBay within a particular product category. If, for example, you want to sell digital cameras on eBay then use eBay Pulse to see which cameras people are searching for.
2. Always Find the real wholesalers. There is a big difference between a wholesaler and middleman. With a true wholesaler, you get the best deals and prices. Believe it or not, having a reseller's certificate is the most important thing to buy a lot of wholesale products at very low affordable prices. True wholesale companies like to deal with other established businesses.
3. Find an adequate, safe and protected place for storing your products. This is very important because sometimes you are selling on ebay a product and when you come back to pack it and ship it, you find it damaged if it was not well stored. This will be very disappointing to you as well as to your buyer.
4. Have a nice place with adequate light to picture your products. This will help you to give accurate description to your listing. Accurate descriptions and pictures builds confidence with buyers and make them repeat customers.
5. If you are going to sell many products over ebay, try to have a daily UPS pickup. This will facilitate the whole process of shipping and will minimize your shipping costs.
6. Always have shipping boxes and shipping supplies [tape, bubble wrap ,..etc] ready and available. You can buy these supplies on ebay also. They are cheaper and of good quality and you will get a feedback from the seller which will also help building your reputation.
7. Always have a tracking number of your packages. I usually don’t send a tracking number to my customers [to save time] and 90 % of the customers will not ask you, but when a customer ask about it, I am always ready.
8. Nowadays with a lot of wholesale directories, it's very easy to know a lot of reliable wholesale and dropshipping companies which offer products at very low prices. The most important is to pick up a reliable and trustable wholesale directory [ I will personally recommend one of them at the bottom of this page]... If you have a budget to become a member of a wholesale directory go ahead and do it. If not, you can buy my ebook by clicking here where you can get all these tutorials plus 27 of the top wholesale and dropshipping companies plus 34 free ebay training videos plus lot of tips and tricks about selling on ebay. You can just start your business and when it grows, you can go ahead and become a member of one of these wholesale directories.
What is dropshipping on ebay ?
Dropshipping is a system formed by a dropshipping company which carries the products, a retailer who sells the product [you in this case] and a customer who buys the product.
The dropshipping company will ship one product at a time directly to your customer.
You only pay for a product when it sells.
You don't have to store any products at your home. It's all done for you by the dropshipping company.
You simply list a product For selling on eBay. You get the item details and pictures from the dropshipping company website. If your item sells, you go back to the dropshipping company website and place an order for this product with your customer shipping information.
You pay the dropshipping company for this product and they will ship the product to your customer under your name!
You pay the cost of the product and keep all the profit for yourself! If the item costs you $15 and you sell it for $25, you've made 10 Dollars Profit.
You can do this for thousands of products and imagine the profit you can make.
Now take a look on this simple chart to help you understand selling on ebay using dropshipping in details:
Advantages Of Dropshipping
1. Lower starting price for your business: The costs of storing wholesale products as well as packing and shipping individual items may be huge especially if you are starting your business and on budget. With dropshipping, you don't have to store anything nor you have to pack and ship a single product.
2. You Don' pay upfront for Inventory: You don't pay the dropshipping company for an order until your customer pays you. You can easily select some products from the dropshipping company website and test them by listing them for selling on ebay without any need to buy them in advance. If your product sells, you will then pay the dropship company to ship to your customer. If it does not sell, you have no product in your hand. You just lost ebay insertion fees
3. Saves Time: If you buy wholesale, you will spend a lot of time to arrange your products and store them. When something is sold, more time will be invested in printing packing slips and shipping labels, packing your items in shipping boxes as well as shipping your items.With dropshipping, you will save all that time and you can concentrate on marketing and promoting your items on ebay.
4. No Order Minimums: Excellent dropshipping companies will not charge a dropship fees for small orders.
5. Large Variety of products: You can start selling on ebay many products from different dropshipping companies in different categories. You can sell electronics, baby items, clothing, games, etc..It doesn't matter because you will not be storing any of these products. This will not be available when buying wholesale.. You will also able to sell large and fragile items, such as furniture, without the hassle of trying to store, pack and ship each piece.
6. Easier listing over eBay: Dropshipping companies websites are always loaded with professional pictures and descriptions of their products. This will help you to list items easier and faster for selling on eBay.
7. Build your Name and reputation: Some dropshipping companies will ship your packages with labels from your company name [ebay user Id In this case]. Your eBay store name can be put on all the packages dropshipped to your customers.
Disadvantages of Dropshipping
1. Dropshipped products prices are usually a bit higher than wholesale prices: This is a fact, the more you buy, the better price you get.
2. Some companies will charge you a dropshipping fee: You will pay this fee for each product shipped to your customer. This fee is to cover the process of packing and shipping individual items.
3. Occasional Problems with shipping: some dropshipping companies are slow in fulfilling your orders or the packaging of products is not that good. This might lead to unsatisfied customer, if he receives his package late or damaged. So whenever you are joining a new dropshipping company, always do a simple test for them. Make an order for a product for yourself. let the product be shipped to your address. Now you can evaluate by yourself the timing and packaging. You can avoid all this hassel if you know some trustable and tested dropshipping companies to start with. By clicking here You can by my ebook which will give you top 27 dropshipping and wholesale companies as well as a lot tips and tricks.
5. Dropshipping companies serve lot of sellers: Sometimes when you are selling on ebay an item and you come back to order it, you will find it out of stock. This might carry the risk of unsatisfied customer. If this happens to you, try to handle it with your customer very fast. I always write in all my ebay listings the following sentence ”In rare occasions, we are out of stock of some items but the items are not yet removed from our ebay store. If this happens and you have already paid for the item, your money will be refunded in full immediately.”
I tried to give you an idea on how you can do business on ebay, but the choice is yours..wholesale or dropshipping..Both work for selling on ebay..
Now, if your business grows and you are looking for different and more products to sell , there are important directories which you should be a member of at least one of them. They will cost you some money, but this will be the best money you will ever pay. They include true wholesalers and dropshippers. I personally recommend This Directory
Sign Up & Receive 32 Internet Marketing Videos For Free
Top Ways To Make Money On The Internet
Top Ways To Make Money On The Internet
Copyright ...www.emoneyguides.com - All Rights Reserved. “Any unauthorized broadcasting, public performance, or copying will constitute infringement of copyright law.”